This Oreo cake is one of those recipes that you save when you try it because it is perfect as a birthday cake or for any type of family celebration.
Best of all, it’s extremely easy to make and it doesn’t take an oven, so it’s hard to go wrong.
But in case you have any questions, in addition to the written recipe, we leave you a step-by-step video so that you know how to make the best Oreo cake . Are you coming to see it?
Oreo Cake Recipe
- Oreo cookies 240 g + 170 g
- Butter 80g
- Liquid cream or cream of milk 400 g
- Azúcar 180 g
- 500g cream cheese
- Vanilla essence 2 teaspoons
For coverage and decoration
- Chocolate fondant for dessert 200 g
- Liquid cream or milk cream 200 ml
- Oreo cookies to decorate and whipped cream
How to make homemade Oreo cake
- We take the 240g of Oreo cookies and put them in a zip-type bag, and crush well. We pass them to a bowl where we will mix them with the melted butter (you can do it in the microwave in a few seconds).
- Mix well with the cookies and transfer to a removable mold of about 20 cm (if it is smaller, it will also be higher), where we will crush well with the edge of a spoon until the entire bottom is covered.
- Put in the fridge for about 20 minutes.
- First we mix 400g of cream with 180g of sugar and 500g of Philadelphia-type cream cheese (any brand will do).
- We put everything in a bowl together with 2 teaspoons of vanilla essence and beat for 2 minutes with the rod accessory.
- We put 170g of Oreo cookies in a bag again and crush but this time leaving thicker pieces that we will find in the cake and will give it an incomparable point of flavor.
- Mix with the rest of the ingredients that we had beaten and stir well until they are integrated.
- We pour into the mold that we will have removed from the refrigerator, on the basis of oreo cookies.
- Spread well with a spatula and place in the fridge for 20 minutes.
How to decorate the Oreo cake
Once the cake is cold we can choose to leave it as it is, adding a few Oreos split in half on the surface as shown in the main image, or we can go one step further by making a chocolate coating so that our cake is still more showy.
- We melt 200g of fondant chocolate for desserts and 200 ml of liquid cream or milk cream in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Stir well with a whisk and pour over the cake once we remove it from the refrigerator, very carefully. So that it does not fall with great force on the cake, we turn it over a spatula placed on the cake.
- Put in the fridge for at least 6 hours to set well.
- Once the time has passed, we take it out of the refrigerator, carefully unmold it, and we can now decorate our cake. We have used whipped cream (milk cream) in a pastry bag and we have decorated the entire perimeter of the cake.
- Then we have placed some Oreo cookies carefully nailing them into the cake on the inner perimeter.
And all that remains is to leave everyone with their mouths open when they see and taste this Oreo Cake!
You might be interested in the followings:-
- Zucchini cream, the perfect recipe, hot or cold! – Recipes for Kids
- Fish Cake With mashed potatoes for kids at Pet Pooja.